Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.70
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $37.27Trending at AU $37.98
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.50
About this product
- DescriptionA review from The Boston Cooking-School Magazine, Volume 12: In this book Mrs. Rorer takes her followers into her confidence. She makes confession of her preference for certain favorite recipes, and then shares with them the kwledge. Here are 250, covering a wide field. For instance, there are her 20 Best Soups, 20 Best Fish Recipes, 20 Best Meats, 20 Best Salads, and so on through the many courses and divisions of a meal. They are all bound to be good, and doubt will save many a housewife some hours of anxious planning. Of course the directions how to make and serve each dish are given in the plain and easily understood manner that has made Mrs. Rorer's work so acceptable during the years she has been before the American public.
- Author(s)Mrs Sarah Tyson Rorer
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.