All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlain Ducasse. Eric Ripert. Daniel Boulud. Pierre HermE. These are among the world's most celebrated chefs, the luminaries who changed the landscape of fine dining. Here are the dishes of their careers, the distinctive plates that made them household names. From Ducasse's famous vegetable cookpot and HermE's ispahan to Ripert's bluefin tuna and Boulud's sea bass, each volume in My 10 Best offers a master's career-defining 10 recipes, complete with step-by-step, illustrated directions designed for the home cook.
- Author BiographyBorn in les Landes, France, Alain Ducasse dis-covered Mediterranean cuisine, which remains his reference, at a very young age. In 1998, he was the very first chef to simultaneously run two Michelin three-starred restaurants. He had invented a new manner of being a chef, combining the creation of new restaurants, innkeeper, publisher, and mentor. Insatiably curious about the diversity of world food, Ducasse owes a great deal of his success to his passion to teach from his experience and knowledge.
- Author(s)Alain Ducasse
- PublisherDucasse Books
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDucasse Books
- Weight635 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Valery Guedes,Pierre Monetta
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.