All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlain Ducasse. Eric Ripert. Daniel Boulud. Pierre HermE. These are among the world's most celebrated chefs, the luminaries who changed the landscape of fine dining. Here are the dishes of their careers, the distinctive plates that made them household names. From Ducasse's famous vegetable cookpot and HermE's ispahan to Ripert's bluefin tuna and Boulud's sea bass, each volume in My 10 Best offers a master's career-defining 10 recipes, complete with step-by-step, illustrated directions designed for the home cook.
- Author BiographyHailing from Lyon, France, Daniel Boulud is chef-owner of restaurants in cities around the world, including New York's Restaurant Daniel, which has earned three Michelin stars and Wine Spectator's Grand Award. He is the recipient of multiple James Beard Foundation awards, a Chevalier de la LEgion d'Honneur, author of eight cookbooks, and serves as co-president of the board of Citymeals-on-Wheels and chairman of the Bocuse d'Or USA Foundation.
- Author(s)Daniel Boulud
- PublisherDucasse Books
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDucasse Books
- Weight658 g
- Width193 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographer(s)Thomas Schauer
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.