All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA childrens book about a little boy named Johnny who does t like to go to bed but then he meets an imaginary friend named Fred who takes him on many fun adventures. After that Johnny decides bedtime is fun after all.
- Author BiographyI grew up in Warrensburg N.Y. I have a Masters in Education. I have a husband of ten years and a step daughter that I adore. I have always enjoyed writing and wanted to do something to with it so that I would have a legacy to leave to my family.
- Author(s)S L Webster
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)E R Fuller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.