All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom building forts, to sharing secrets, to sitting together on the bus, best friends do everything together. So what do you do when your best friend moves away? Will you ever have fun again? Or will you be bored and lonely for the rest of your life? Perfect for coping with those best-friend-moved-away-blues, Nancy Carlson's wise and heartfelt story eases the pain of saying good-bye, while reassuring young readers that they can make new friends even as they keep the old ones close to heart.
- Author(s)Nancy Carlson
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleNancy Carlson Picture Books
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width196 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Carlson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.