About this product
- DescriptionA little girl and her favorite doll, Penelope Jane, spend time together and with family doing both special and ordinary things. Written in rhyme, this story is fun to read aloud and will delight both the reader and children alike. An excerpt from the book: (Tea with Nana) Nana says we're lovely girls when we dress up in feathers and pearls. She brings us water for our tea, a party for P J and me. We sip our tea, eat cookies too. There is t much we'd rather do! (Included is Nana's Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie recipe. Yum!) With Mom and Dad, the friends ride the train into the Big City where they will visit the City Zoo and Doggie Park. And what day would be complete without dinner, bath time, story time and bedtime? With colorful illustrations, this is a story that children will want to read again and again. This author is currently writing a story about Abiel, a tiny fairy princess, whose adventures find her stuck in the land of people. With the help of her friends, will she be able to return to her fairy kingdom?
- Author(s)Deborah Anderson Clubb
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight92 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.