All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of an African American seamstress living on a plantation with her family. She discovers the pleasure a scrap of fabric can give to her daughter. The reader supplies the illustrations based on their own imagination.
- Author BiographyMarilyn is a retired educator who spent over thirty years teaching all grade levels from preschool through graduate school. She has combined her love of reading, crafts, storytelling and fabrics with her love of writing. Marilyn lives in California with her husband and two of her four adult children and a scorpion named Scorpia.
- Author(s)Marilyn Dianne Chukwurah
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.