About this product
- DescriptionWhat feels nice to touch? Is it a fluffy puppy or a tickly feather? Can you hear a bee buzzing or your heart beating? Or enjoy the smell of freshly cut grass or flowers? Do you kw the difference between bitter and sour? Do you prefer the taste of something salty or sweet? Do things look different upside down or through a magnifying glass? What can you see in the clouds? Embark on a voyage of visual and sensory discovery with this gentle introduction to the five senses. No flaps, scratch 'n sniff, buttons that make sounds - just delightfully suggestive pictures packed full of ideas for discussion and learning! Ideal for reading with an adult, in class or at home. Five separate titles for each of the senses are also available by Patrick George.
- Author BiographyPeter Scott, a.k.a. Patrick George, is an illustrator with more than 20 years experience. Ann, his wife, helps channel some of his ideas into making bold, colourful, fun and educational picture books for young readers. Peter and Ann publish their own books and live by the sea with their three children.
- Author(s)Patrick George
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationRamsgate
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100 vector illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width219 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Patrick George
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.