Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat a big girl you are! Potty training can be fun. With warmth and sensitivity, Joanna Cole and Maxie Chambliss guide young girls though the challenges and rewards potty training-from the first steps to the joy of graduating to big girl underpants! A helpful Note to parents is included.
- Author BiographyJoanna Cole is the author of the popular Magic School Bus series, I'm a Big Brother, I'm a Big Sister, and many other award-winning books. In Asking About Sex & Growing Up, she provides a reassuring blend of practical guidance and scientific fact for the audience that needs it most. Maxie Chambliss has illustrated several of Joanna Cole's books, including My Big Girl Potty, My Big Boy Potty, I'm a Big Sister, and I'm a Big Brother.
- Author(s)Joanna Cole
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol
- Weight163 g
- Width156 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maxie Chambliss
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.