All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPascale Estellons whimsical artwork provides a high-quality base for creative fun in this beguiling book, which is guaranteed to entice kids away from the screen. Use the 128 pages of photographs and suggested activities to draw, colour and paint your own personal album paint the missing half of a portrait, fill a vase with flowers, help the potatoes escape the pot, give a dog his dinner, draw heads inside hats and helmets, and teach fish to talk - the possibilities are endless.
- Author(s)Pascale Estellon
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Weight880 g
- Width241 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- romazrus18 Jan, 2015by
Great for the imagination!
This is a great activity book for young children to develop their imagination and let them interpret ideas from prompts!
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.