All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis playful and educational series of bilingual books is ideal for helping children to learn languages. The Senses books highlight the five senses and combine rhyming text and colourful illustrations. Each spread includes the text in both English and the second language, in clear, bold print. Suitable for children on their own or in groups, these books are an entertaining way for children to build their language skills while they explore their senses. The series is a great resource for bilingual classrooms. Ideal for group activities as well as individual use.
- Author BiographyMilet Publishing is a leading independent publisher of books for children, young adults, and adults, featuring more than 300 titles in English and more than 25 languages that celebrate multiculturalism and multilingualism. They are based in Chicago.
- Author(s)Milet Publishing Ltd
- PublisherMilet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- LanguageKorean & English
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMilet Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/10/2015
- Content Note1
- Weight240 g
- Width185 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.