All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA vivid, personal journey through (dis)illusion, suicide, memory, sexuality and the wilderness of the imagination. From evocative tales to frank confessions, the reader becomes a confidant to a soul trapped in an awkward-fitting body.
- Author BiographyRene Crevel (1900 1935) was deeply involved with the Surrealist movement. Novelist, poet, and essayist, Crevel was an explorer of the psyche. My Body and I allows us to enter the writer s inner landscape that led to his suicide at the age of 35. Crevel s English publications include Babylon (North Point Press, 1985), Putting My Foot in It (Dalkey Archive Press, 1994), and Difficult Death (Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1986). Robert Bononno s translations include Henri Raczymow s Swan s Way, Herve Guibert s Ghost Image, and Michel Ciment s Kubrick. He is the recipient of a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts (2002) for his translation of Isabelle Eberhardt: Sept annees dans la vie d une femme.
- Author(s)Rene Crevel
- PublisherArchipelago Books
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArchipelago Books
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byRobert Bononno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.