All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fun-packed picture and puzzle book for little ones. It is a soft-to-touch first book for babies and toddlers, with big bright photographs on every page. Young children adore looking at baby pets and farm animals, and they will find lots of them in this inviting boardbook - from tiny mice to a little donkey, from adventurous kittens to tired puppies, and from cute pink piglets to a lovable lamb. Eye-catching images, informative and entertaining captions, and simple challenges will encourage children to observe, name, count, group and remember, all while increasing their reading skills. Find the cat who's hiding in the collage of images, look for the parent dog's puppy, count from 1 fluffy duckling to 4 furry guinea pigs, put animals into matching pairs, and identify the odd one out. With an engaging point-and-say format, the book is designed for children and grown-ups to read together, or for more confident readers to enjoy by themselves. This delightful picture and word book introduces an adorable collection of pets and farm animals.See puppies playing together, a caring mother cat washing her kitten with her tongue, a hungry hamster storing food in its cheeks, and a line-up of fluffy owl chicks. Count 4 beautiful bunnies, 10 waddling ducklings and 12 dalmation pups. See if you can name all the animals, find out what ises they make, and much more. With plenty of activities, and lots to talk about, this first words and recognition book is ideal for young readers.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Notephotographs throughout
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.