All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMary Stewart, author of many bestselling vels, has been often compared with the Bronte sisters. Her 1960 classic My Brother Michael, with its superb mingling of romance and suspense, its vivid descriptions and overtone of impending disaster, is further evidence that the comparison is richly deserved.Perhaps Camilla Haven unintentionally invoked the gods that afteron in the crowded Athens cafe when she wrote to a friend, Nothing ever happens to me. But a few hours later, an extraordinary train of events had dispatched Camilla to Delphi, to be in the company of a charming but quietly determined Englishman named Simon Lester. Simon told Camilla he had come to the ancient Greek ruins to appease the shade of his brother Michael, killed some fourteen years earlier on Parnassus. From a curious letter Michael had written, Simon believed his brother had stumbled upon something of great importance hidden in the craggy reaches of the mountainside.And then Simon and Camilla learned that they were t alone in their search . . .
- Author BiographyMary Stewartis the authorof 20 novels, including the Merlin trilogy, The Ivy Tree, Nine Coaches Waiting, and Thornyhold.
- Author(s)Mary Stewart
- PublisherChicago Review Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicago Review Press
- Weight295 g
- Width148 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.02
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.74
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.