All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHO-HO-HOW can Nicholas save Christmas? Nicholas's dad has lost his job just before Christmas! This means money for yucky cake (hurray) or for PRESENTS (boooooo). But then the ding dong merrily doorbell rings and an old friend has the answer ...Can a certain someone's famous bottom come to the rescue? WHAM BAM MEGA BEGA! BLOOP-BLOOP-BLOOP! WHIZZING!
- Author BiographyJeremy Strong once worked in a bakery, putting the jam into three thousand doughnuts every night. Now he puts the jam in stories instead, which he finds much more exciting. At the age of three, he fell out of a first-floor bedroom window and landed on his head. His mother says that this damaged him for the rest of his life and refuses to take any responsibility. He loves writing stories because he says it is 'the only time you alone have complete control and can make anything happen'. His ambition is to make you laugh (or at least snuffle). Jeremy Strong lives near Bath with his wife, Gillie, four cats and a flying cow.
- Author(s)Jeremy Strong
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteB/w integrated
- Weight106 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.