CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionPresident Obama is taking action to launch My Brother's Keeper a new initiative to help every boy and young man of color who is willing to do the hard work to get ahead. For decades, opportunity has lagged behind for boys and young men of color. But across the country, communities are adopting approaches to help put these boys and young men on the path to success. As part of the initiative's launch, the President also established the My Brother's Keeper Task Force to review public and private sector programs, policies, and strategies and determine ways the Federal Government can better support these efforts, and how to better involve State and local officials, the private sector, and the philanthropic community. This book includes key indicators that will provide a comprehensive view of the environments and outcomes for boys and young men of color and their peers.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight162 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCassie Brewer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.