All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to skydive, ride a bull, or climb Mt. Everest, you'll definitely want a special place to chronicle your adventures. My Bucket List is an inspirational journal with sections to guide you through listing out and accomplishing your life's journey. - Things to Give: Help a complete stranger, sponsor a little league team - Creativity: Write a poem, learn to paint with watercolors - Education : Learn ather language, read a book a month and keep a list, bird watch - Entertainment: Celebrate a birthday in Vegas, swim with dolphins, go to a drive in movie - Transportation: Ride a moped in Rome , drive a convertible Mustang in the summer - Sports: Run a marathon for charity - Movies to See: Citizen Kane, a Godfather marathon, watch all Audrey Hepburn's movies - Places to Travel: See the Grand Canyon from a helicopter, visit the Taj Mahal, see the Northern Lights, ride a gondola in Venice - Spirituality : Learn to meditate, find God in your life This 128-page tebook is travel-sized with spot art inside. There is also a section for you to fill in with your thoughts, tes, and ideas. What will you do in your lifetime?
- Author BiographyALEX WAGMAN was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas and attended the University of Texas. Grew up a pretty straight-laced, white bread kid. Very average, very ordinary. Nothing much has changed since then, except now has a burning passion to ask people the question: What Do You Want To Do Before You Die? The comprehensive goal is to live a life of adventure . What stories will you have to tell when it is all said and done? After all, we are the writers of our own story. Make yours one worth telling. Alex Wagman writes a blog called www.thebucketlistblog.org to motivate and help every reader take a step closer towards fulfilling a bucket list and a step closer towards enriching lives with new challenges and adventures.
- Author(s)Alex Wagman
- PublisherRock Point
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRock Point
- Weight376 g
- Width153 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $44.33
- AU $28.40Trending at AU $31.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.