Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis late 1800's story was inspired by stories told me by Veder Bishop Bright, my grandmother, who lived a tale very much like this one in the Blue Ridge Mountains near Riner, Virginia. In her words, the family was as poor as church mice, but so was everyone else on the ridges. This historical book looks at the Bishop family's way of life.
- Author BiographyFay Risner lives with her husband, Harold, on a central Iowa acreage along with milk goats, chickens, rabbits cats and a dog. She has one son, Duane. She divides her time between writing, enjoying country life, gardening and fishing. She has sold five stories to Good Old Days magazine and entered numerous short story and essay contests, placing twenty six times.
- Author(s)Fay Risner
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.