Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionI am so happy that one day it finally occurred to me that I am the perfect person to create the foundation for Fun Learning Chinese Language because time and time again I have traveled to China and actually struggled to communicate with local people there. I kw from experience which words are vitally important for foreigners to kw. I built a language seminar which emphasizes the words which should be given first priority for new Chinese Mandarin speakers . Before you do anything significant in China such as: getting married, starting a business, or buying a home you would be wise to first get to kw and understand China and how the Chinese operate. Trust me, it is more than a little different than what you might be use to in your own country. I traveled to China four times prior to buying my first home there, then, ultimately on my fifth visit I finally made a wise purchase. I traveled to China five times prior to having a formal wedding ceremony there and on my sixth trip I finally had the wedding ceremony of my life. You will have the benefit of learning from my experiences which are featured here in My Chinese Wedding. I hope that you will come away with one of the main underlying points of this book: that is, you had best use caution and invest your time wisely by doing some research before you just show up in China with your wallet in hand and void of inside contacts before you really commit to anything costly in China: that includes relationships. That being said, China is a big beautiful and very complex country filled with many wonderful people who 99% of the time will treat you right. Now enjoy the book and DVD called My Chinese Wedding. The book is a journey of sex, betrayal, love triangles, and ultimately true romance with a very happy ending. I had a blast living the journey and I hope that you will have a blast taking a deep look inside of the mysterious and seemingly closed walls of the People's Republic of China.
- Author(s)Thad Hughes
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.