All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story is about a little girl who misses her school friend for the first time at school. Together, they form an unlikely friendship. School was new to her; she was afraid she would t make any friends. Her parents assure her she would do fine at school. This book is pure fiction about a social situation, a new experience and friendship. This book is for children between the ages of five and eight. It is easy reading, and ignites the imagination. It is written with a controlled vocabulary for children learning to read. A te to parents: This story will give you an idea of how easily you can talk with your children, helping them grow up in a world of good and t so good. This picture book has fresh approaches, and lots of interest.
- Author(s)Gennevive Jonas
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karlisha Barrett
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.