All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a user-friendly list of words and phrases we meet soon after a computer comes to live with us. New users may t appreciate being called dummies or idiots, r do they need to buy a big dictionary of thousands of bits of computer jargon intended for geeks. This is as un-geeky as it gets with just 200 entries.Trust me, that's eugh to get you going.
- Author BiographyWill Smyth grew up with schoolbooks you wrote in with real ink and steel pen-nibs. He thought ball-point pens were a neat innovation. (Actually they were invented in the nineteenth century.) Then someone invented computers to annoy him, and he felt the need for a really simple friendly dictionary. Couldn't find one, so Will put this one together.
- Author(s)Will Smyth
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.