All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective couples counseling takes place when open and motivated participants join with a skilled and caring therapist to facilitate insight, change, and growth. Journaling can profoundly enrich counseling by capturing and engaging what happens in the therapy sessions as well as calling our attention to life lived between the sessions. My Counseling Journal: Couples Edition provides 12 weeks of prompts & space to explore and record thoughts & insights FOLLOWING a counseling session as well as prompts & space to engage and write about experiences/thoughts/feelings/ in the week BETWEEN sessions. The journal's Introduction offers recommendations for how to use and benefit from the journal. Presson also provides detailed explanation for every single prompt & question found in the journal. Counselors and counselees alike will find that each partner's use of My Counseling Journal will make therapy sessions more productive and thus make therapy itself more effective in facilitating the couple's desired change, healing, and growth.
- Author BiographyRamon L. Presson, LMFT, PhD has been an AAMFT clinically certified marriage & family therapist since 1987. Dr. Presson is in private practice at LifeChange Counseling Services & The Marriage Center of Franklin, located outside Nashville, Tennessee. (www.LifeChangeCS.org & www.RamonPresson.com) Dr. Presson was selected to create the online marital assessment for readers of the new edition of the New York Times bestseller The Love Dare. A newspaper columnist and author of a dozen books including a trilogy co-authored with New York Times bestselling author, Dr. Gary Chapman, Presson shares some of his own journey through brokenness in his popular book When Will My Life Not Suck? Authentic Hope for the Disillusioned. Having discovered the value and power of journaling early in his life, Presson conducts personal journaling workshops to inspire and equip participants to explore their profound journey and express their unique story.
- Author(s)Ramon L Presson Phd
- Date of Publication25/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.