All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to love and marriage, things aren't always what they seem. After the untimely death of her parents, Kenya Franklin thought she'd lost it all until the smooth and strikingly handsome, Myles Whitaker entered her life. Unable to pull away from his magnetism, Kenya falls head over heels; eventually becoming emotionally obsessed and married to Myles against her better judgment. But the fairytale doesn't last long. Soon, things start to change and pieces of the puzzle slowly come together causing Kenya's happy life to shatter. When she learns about her husband's ultimate betrayal, and realizes Myles is a counterfeit husband, Kenya can't help but ask herself, who the hell did I marry?
- Author BiographyWhen it comes to storytelling, Carla Pennington has a natural knack for the craft. Carla found pleasure in reading at a very early age. Stories intrigued her and the writing bug eventually stung her. She began journaling to escape life's challenges. Wanting to change events in her life, she began writing poems that turned into short stories that turned into full blown novels. When she is not pleasing her readers, Carla is spending time with her three children whom she cherishes dearly. Reading, writing and family time keeps her going. These three joys help to keep her health under control as well. At the age of 19, Carla was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). It has been a slight struggle having the disease as an unwanted companion, but Carla delves through it. Always a fighter, she refuses to allow the disease to halt her progress in life. Carla published her first novel, Fling, in 2005. That was just the beginning of her blossoming career. She is now a best selling author under the Life Changing Books publishing House.
- Author(s)Carla Pennington
- PublisherLife Changing Books
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLife Changing Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.