All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionCaribou, beluga whales, and mountain goats are just a few of the animals found in the Alaska wilderness that figure into this charming story where a boy s imagination inspires him to approach challenges with a sense of adventure and fun. This beautiful children s book follows a family s expeditions in Alaska. Each page brings a new wilderness setting, and the boy overcomes obstacles by imagining himself as iconic Alaskan animals. Colorful, eye-catching cut-paper artwork illustrates each scene and captures the beauty of Alaska s seasons and wildlife.
- Author BiographyErin McKittrick was inspired to write this book after an 800-mile expedition around Alaska s Cook Inlet with her own small children. She and her family live in Seldovia, AK. Valisa Higman s artwork is strongly influenced by her Alaskan upbringing, her extensive travels, her love of nature, and the ways in which we interact with the wild. She lives in Seldovia, AK.
- Author(s)Erin McKittrick
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePaws IV
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width272 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Valisa Higman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.