All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates people's different ways of life and the traditions we practice. This title helps young readers learn about how culture is expressed through our clothing, our food, and music and dance. It includes an interactive section that asks children what their favourite part of culture is.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMy World: Series H
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Out-of-print date06/09/2013
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Interest Age5 - 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.