All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of all the things dads and children enjoy. From cooking to dancing to building a cubby - and of course sharing a big HUG! - happiness comes from sharing time together.'A cute story to share over breakfast in bed.' - My Child Magazine Ages: 2 to 8
- Author BiographyTania Cox works as a chauffeur and lost-toy detective for her young family by day, and doubles as a writer by night. She has written several popular picture books, some of which have been published internationally. Her stories are perfect to read aloud to a very young audience and often feature alliteration, repetition and engaging story-lines that encourage young children to join in. Lorette Broekstra writes and illustrates picture books. She lived in The Netherlands for eight years, where she worked as a freelance illustrator, before returning to Australia in 1996. As a mother of two young children, Emma and Ruben, she developed an interest in children's literature, and in 1998 was inspired by her daughter's teddy bear to create her first children's book. Lorette has since written and illustrated many popular picture books.
- Author(s)Tania Cox
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width217 mm
- Height219 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lorette Broekstra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.