All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative series grew out of a desire to provide all children with the opportunity to see themselves within the books they are reading and to identify with the children and families they see. The diversity of today's families is clearly captured. The simple text and engaging photographs explore the relationship between very young children and their environment. Each book is illustrated with realistic and comforting photographs. Children from various familial, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds are interacting with their fathers. The simple text and engaging photos invite and encourage discussion between adult and child as they have fun exploring the images together.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bailey has a B.A. in Early Childhood Education, a B.Ed., and an M.A. in Applied Psychology. Her interest in board books developed when she began reading to her daughter. Debbie teaches kindergarten. Sue Huszar has worked as a professional photographer for over 20 years. She started out as a photojournalist but went on to establish her own studio.
- Author(s)Debbie Bailey
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/1991
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleTalk-About-Books
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Photographs bySusan Huszar
- Reading AgeUnder 6
- Interest AgeFrom 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.