All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy Daddy Has PTSD is a simple story that follows a young boy as he learns that his combat veteran father has Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or PTSD. The book asks the question, What is wrong with Daddy? and politely answers by saying, Daddy is going through some things, but here's how we can help. Along with the character in the story, children of all ages will enjoy learning about common symptoms of PTSD.
- Author(s)Harmon Casey Sean
- PublisherTate Publishing Company
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.