All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sweet and tender story about a boy and his dad, this book encourages fathers and sons to play games and interact, just like the characters. Activities include the boy sitting on his dad's shoulders, crawling between his legs, flying high above his head, riding on his back, and the listening to him tell a story. The fullcolor artwork and oversized format makes reading fun and provides the perfect opportunity for family bonding.
- Author BiographyGuido van Genechten is an illustrator and the author of several bestselling children's books, including Alex and the Tart, Because I love You So Much, Flop Ear and His Friends, and Ricky. He is the winner of the Reader's Digest Award for Best Children's Books Illustrator in 2007.
- Author(s)Guido Van Genechten
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width208 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.