Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA warm and funny celebration of the special relationship between father and child. There are so many dads in the world, and they are all different. From Kangaroo Dad who is great at bouncing to Tiger Dad who has the scariest roar, every dad is brilliant. But who is the best? A fun and playful celebration of all daddies, everywhere.
- Author BiographyRebecca Elliott is an emerging talent in picture books, with several award nominations and honours already under her belt, including a 2012 Kate Greenaway nomination for ZOO GIRL. Rebecca has also received rave media reviews for her work, as well as praise from former UK Children's Laureates. She is one to watch! Rebecca lives in Suffolk with her husband and two children. MY DADDY is her first book for Macmillan.Julia Hubery originally trained as an architect but turned her hand to writing children's books when her own children started school. Since then, Julia has written many picture book titles. Julia lives in Gosport with her husband and three children, who are a huge inspiration in her work. MY DADDY is her first title for Macmillan.
- Author(s)Julia Hubery
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight224 g
- Width281 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Elliott
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.