All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Lieutenant Colonel Christopher MacGregor and based on his own experiences of going away from home, this comforting, wise book helps to explain why parents sometimes have to go away and shows ways to help children cope. My Daddy's Going Away is brilliantly realized, heartwarming story illustrated by rising star Emma Yarlett. With a foreword by HRH The Prince of Wales and in support of Combat Stress.
- Author BiographyChristopher MacGregor (Author) When Army Officer Christopher MacGregor returned from Iraq in 2007, he began writing to help not only his own two children, but the children of others. Having commanded over 100 soldiers (with over 50 children between them) he noticed the beneficial effect of saying proper goodbyes and preparing families for Daddy's absence - his first book, My Daddy's Going Away is the heartwarming, helpful, and comforting response.Emma Yarlett (Illustrator) Emma Yarlett likes to paint, draw, collage, design, write, doodle, construct, invent, splatter and sketch. In 2011 she graduated with first class honours in Illustration from University College Falmouth and began her career as a illustrator and author.
- Author(s)Christopher MacGregor
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPicture Corgi
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (colour)
- Weight192 g
- Width254 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Emma Yarlett
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.96Trending at AU $25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.