All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionA simple daily journal tailored for children and those who need the extra guidance of _________________________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _________________________ to write on. Has 200 entries, one entry per page to make it short, simple and easy.
- Author BiographyAngela M. Foster is a versatile author/creator of several different book series of picture books, workbooks, reading books, educational/learning books, knitting & crochet pattern books, plastic canvas pattern books, genealogy vital records books, and more. You can follow her on Facebook at https: //www.facebook.com/AngelaMFoster47 or on Twitter at https: //twitter.com/AngelaMFoster4 or on Pinterest at https: //www.pinterest.com/amfoster4/
- Author(s)Angela M Foster
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.