All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLate in 2009, Weldon Bradshaw was diagsed with primary sclerosing cholangitis, an incurable, autoimmune liver condition. Over the next two and a half years, as the disease progressed slowly and his liver and health deteriorated, his progsis grew bleak. By November of 2012, his doctor informed him that if he didn't receive a transplant, he'd be dead within the week. Through it all, Weldon remained steadfast to the promise he'd made his family at the outset of his illness: he would be there to dance at his granddaughter's wedding. A high school cross country coach and lifelong athlete, Weldon was accustomed to tests of endurance, spirit, and drive. But thing could have prepared him for this-the race of his life. It would be a race against time and chance and hopelessness in the face of devastating odds. It would be a race for a miracle.
- Author(s)Weldon Bradshaw
- PublisherBrandylane Publishers, Inc.
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrandylane Publishers, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.