All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionOne night, young Amada overhears her parents whisper of moving from Mexico to the other side of the border to Los Angeles, where greater opportunity awaits. As she and her family make their journey rth, Amada records her fears, hopes, and dreams for their lives in the United States in her diary. How can she leave her best friend behind? What if she can't learn English? What if her family never returns to Mexico?From Juarez to Mexicali to Tijuana to Los Angeles, Amada learns that with her family's love and her belief in herself, she can make any journey and weather any change here, there, anywhere.
- Author(s)Amada Irma Perez
- PublisherChildren's Book Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChildren's Book Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width206 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maya Christina Gonzalez
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.