All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTold in diary form by an irresistible heroine, this playful and perceptive vel from the New York Times bestselling author of the May Bird trilogy sparkles with science, myth, magic, and the strange beauty of the everyday marvels we sometimes forget to tice. Spirited, restless Gracie Lockwood has lived in Cliffden, Maine, her whole life. She s a typical girl in an atypical world: one where sasquatches helped to win the Civil War, where dragons glide over Route 1 on their way south for the winter (sometimes burning down a T.J. Maxx or an Applebee s along the way), where giants hide in caves near LA and mermaids hunt along the beaches, and where Dark Clouds come for people when they die. To Gracie it s all pretty ho-hum until a Cloud comes looking for her little brother Sam, turning her small-town life upside down. Determined to protect Sam against all odds, her parents pack the family into a used Winnebago and set out on an epic search for a safe place that most people say doesn t exist: The Extraordinary World. It s rumored to lie at the ends of the earth, and one has ever made it there and lived to tell the tale. To reach it, the Lockwoods will have to learn to believe in each other and to trust that the world holds more possibilities than they ve ever imagined.
- Author(s)Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight499 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.