Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.81Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionBy monitoring how many calories, fat or carbohydrates you take in each day you can begin to decrease these amounts and lose weight. By recording what you eat it helps you decide what food groups you are missing. Many people don t eat the recommended fruits and vegetables to meet a healthy diet. Writing down the foods you eat helps you see what you are missing and meet those requirements. Creating a record of your daily food intake and exercise program can be very beneficial to your physician if he prescribes a special diet for you. Many people can suffer with medical problems based on their diet. By recording what you eat helps you discover problem foods and what you should avoid. Recording your food intake makes you realize just how much food you are eating each day.
- Author(s)Pamela McCallum
- Date of Publication27/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width211 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.