All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionMy Dog Is Dying: What Do I Do?, a #1 best seller and hot new release is an emotional emergency first-aid kit that will support readers with pet loss grief and pet hospice decisions. It is a handbook and journal packed with useful information. My Dog Is Dying: What Do I Do? will support people as a close friend to accompany them on the journey of pet loss grief with unconditional love. Included are self-help journaling questions to help readers with their pet loss grief. At the end of each chapter, there are three Contemplation Questions, designed to help readers proceed even more deeply on their grief journey to become an active participant when coping with their dog's illness. People who feel alone with their feelings of grief over the loss of their pets have found support from the suggestions and information in this helpful book. A Testimonial from Denise, who's dog Sadie had cancer... The best thing about this book is that it can immediately put your mind at ease, center your soul, and provide tips on how to instantly feel less hopeless, less alone, and less freaked out. I use this book everyday to get through all the crazy feelings and situations that come with losing Sadie to a horrifying disease. Plus, Wendy provides an extra bonus of ways to prepare for the end of your dog's life. Without this book, I would be a mess.
- Author BiographyWendy Van de Poll is a pioneering leader in the field of pet loss grief support and the founder of the Center for Pet Loss Grief. She provides wisdom, joy, and compassion for grief relief in her practice. Wendy is a certified end-of-life and grief coach, pet funeral celebrant, a licensed massage therapist for humans, horses, and hounds, and a tested animal communicator. With a master's of science in wolf ecology, Wendy has run with wolves in Minnesota, coyotes in Massachusetts, and foxes in her backyard.
- Author(s)Wendy Van De Poll
- PublisherCenter for Pet Loss Grief
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter for Pet Loss Grief
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.