Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment you bring your pet pooch home, this action-packed activity album grows week by week into a cool, unique and totally personal record of your best furry friend's fun-filled days. Part journal, part filing cabinet, part training manual, it's kind of like the scrapbook your dog would keep if he/she wasn't too busy chewing the furniture, chasing cats and digging holes in your garden! But that's t all: there's also lots of helpful advice about how to keep him healthy and happy. There are plenty of fun activities, from making your canine companion the star of his/her own home movie, to doggie games and makeovers, plus bagfuls of essential training tips.
- Author BiographyMichael Powell studied English Language and Literature at Manchester University before spending three years at The Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, training to be an actor. He then spent five years as an internationally unknown professional actor and musical director. In 1996, Michael entered publishing and became assistant editor at BCA for two years. In 2001, Michael became a freelance writer and editor. Since then, he has established a reputation for writing a wide range of books for adults and children.
- Author(s)Michael Powell
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/07/2015
- Content NoteApprox. 30 colour photographs
- Weight374 g
- Width183 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.