All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy Dad - the King of Cringe! What's a boy to do when his mum disappears, his dad moves him and his sister to the middle of where, and his life takes a very swift downward turn ...secretly launch his dad on the internet as the Next Big Thing, of course! 'Hi guys! I bet every one of you kws what it's like to have an embarrassing parent - right? I bet they've done something so cringey that you wanted the ground to open up and swallow you whole. But let me tell you, my friend, NOBODY has a dad like mine. He takes embarrassing to a whole new level. If embarrassing was an Olympic sport, my dad would have, like, a gazillion gold medals.' This hilarious story will have instant appeal to a YouTube-watching generation and is told through a series of vlogs. Combining Ben Davis's brilliantly-funny voice and Mike Lowery's amazingly-amazing illustrations is sure to make this a hit with readers everywhere. After all, everyone kws what it's like to have an embarrassing parent, don't they?
- Author(s)Ben Davis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight199 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Lowery
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.