All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 70 percent of the Earth is covered in waterand more than 96 percent is found in its oceans. From cold arctic seas to warm tropical waters, My Encyclopedia of the Sea explores the most mysterious places left on our planet. In the pages of this book kids will learn about the workings of the ocean, as well as the animalsand peoplewho make the sea their home.
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy Encyclopedia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Weight703 g
- Width221 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.