All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes things seem to be moving along fine, and yet something just seems to be off. There are times when things seem to be within one s grasp, and yet just beyond our reach. To some, it is just a fact of life. Others wonder why. My Eventful Life presents the autobiography of Jimmie L. Baker, a veteran, courier, husband, and father. It narrates the story of his life, filled with seeming firsts in his community. He seemed to have a golden touch, getting much of what he wanted in life. If he went for a job, he got it. Even so, he never stayed in a job for long. He moved frequently. Something was just t right. He had gotten out of touch with God. In My Eventful Life Baker shares how reaching for a more complete relationship with God affected all aspects of his life. As you engage with his history, you ll be inspired to get yourself right with God.
- Author BiographyJimmie Baker wrote a newspaper column for four years for a newspaper in the Hinesville, Georgia, area. Although writing his autobiography was a challenge, recalling the events to include the people he met was an enjoyable experience. He and his wife, Marsha, have two children and currently live in Madison, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Jimmie Baker
- PublisherBookmark Publishing (NY)
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBookmark Publishing (NY)
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.