All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides useful, compassionate advice about the chronic burdens that often result from conflicts with difficult, demanding, vindictive, or even dangerous spouses. It comprises of 10 chapters that cover denial, guilt, communication, damage, control, kids and more.
- Author BiographyAleta Koman, M.Ed., is a celebrated psychotherapist; she has appeared as a correspondent and on-air expert on family and parenting issues on many programmes. Edward Myers is a freelance writer who specialises in books about psychology and relationships.
- Author(s)Aleta Koman,Edward Myers
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight357 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.