All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a short children's story about one child's first day of school. It is written in a rhyming format and is meant to be read to the child before the first day of school. It is meant to ease the nervousness that comes along with the new experience of starting school.
- Author(s)Janine Hamel Lettera
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight51 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.