All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
About this product
- DescriptionSeventh grade was supposed to be fun, but Tori is having major drama with her BFF, Sienna. Sienna changed a lot over the summer - on the first day of school she's tanned, confident, and full of stories about her new dreamy boyfriend. Tori kws that she's totally making this guy up. So Tori invents her own fake boyfriend, who is better than Sienna's in every way. Things are going great - unless you count the whole lying-to-your-best-friend thing - until everyone insists Tori and Sienna bring their boyfriends to the back-to-school dance.
- Author BiographyKRISTINA SPRINGER holds a master's degree in writing from DePaul University. She is the author of The Espressologist, which Publishers Weekly called a cheerful, breezy romance. She lives with her family outside Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Kristina Springer
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Out-of-print date11/06/2015
- Weight154 g
- Width132 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.