All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhat qualities make a man an effective father? Are there a few key things a man can do that will lead his children to keep respecting him and want to emulate his Christian walk even when they are grown? My Father, My Hero is the author's introspective walk through the Bible to try and find answers to those questions. By examining Bible fathering stories with both good and bad outcomes, along with some other key teachings of Jesus, this book finds answers that many dads will find quite helpful. Especially with the hectic pace of life that many dads face today, the conclusions of this book will allow dads to focus their energy on the things that ultimately matter the most in transferring our hearts to our children.
- Author(s)Doug Robbins
- PublisherChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristian Faith Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.