All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone thinks he kws Ronald Reagan, but those who truly knew him best still grapple with the enduring mystery of his inner character. Even after his death in 2004, Ronald Reagan remains one of America s most popular and beloved presidents, but he is also a man whom history and his own privacy have conspired to turn into a remote icon.Ron Reagan celebrates the centenary of his father s birth by visiting the towns that shaped him to share both his own memories and a uniquely privileged portrait of a young Dutch Reagan. My Father at 100 illuminates a father, a husband, a friend, and finally a human being with his own fears and foibles, yet armed with a set of unshakeable principles that he sought to instill t only in his son, but also in the country he so fiercely loved.
- Author BiographyRon Reagan is the son of President Ronald Reagan and First Lady Nancy Reagan. A political commentator for MSNBC, he was formerly a talk-radio host and chief political analyst for KIRO radio in Seattle and the host of Air America's The Ron Reagan Show. He has written for numerous magazines.
- Author(s)Ron Reagan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication11/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationIndia
- Content Noteblack & white plates
- Weight209 g
- Width135 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.