Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor almost thirty years, poet Tom Wayman has celebrated the language of everyday life and work. Praised for his wit, sensuality and conversational style, Wayman can weave the mundane with the mysterious and shed new light on both.
In his latest collection, My Father's Cup, Wayman examines the conflicting emotions that arise when a parent dies, when faith withers, when awareness of one's own mortality grows. But this book is as light as it is serious, and Wayman's fans will be pleased to see that the guru of the work poetry movement continues to dissect aspects of our work-obsessed culture with insight and humour.
As a careful observer of people, nature and relationships, Wayman has a seemingly effortless ability to take his readers scrambling up steep mountains, through union negotiations, to funerals and into lovers' bedrooms. He also has a rare gift for weaving science and philosophy into engaging poems, sharing epiphanies while posing intriguing questions.
- Author(s)Tom Wayman
- PublisherHarbour Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHarbour Publishing
- Weight186 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.