All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionTommi, Zara, and Kate are all elite riders on the A Circuit. Tommi, the billionaire heiress, is training a young horse to prove she can make horses a real career. But when her new beau, Alex, convinces her to skip a horse show to party in the Hamptons, the results could be disastrous. Zara, the celebutante wild child, is finally taking her riding seriously. Until the new nanny her dad hires threatens to upstage Zara's party girl status. Then there's Kate. She doesn't have money to burn like the others, but she does have Fitz, the barn's resident hot guy. But when the pressure of being a working student builds, Kate's perfectionist tendencies threaten to get in the way of her relationship and her riding. Readers who are growing out of the Canterwood Crest series or searching for an A-list fix have found just what they're looking for in the A Circuit series.
- Author BiographyGeorgina Bloomberg is the younger daughter of New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg. An accomplished equestrian, Georgina travels the circuit with her horses and lends her time to many equine charities. A portion of her proceeds from this book will be donated to the Equestrian Aid Foundation. Catherine Hapka has published many books for children and young adults. She keeps three horses at her small farm in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Catherine Hapka,Georgina Bloomberg
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens Books
- Weight242 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.