Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionUsing an intimate 'over-the-shoulder' presentation, this book takes us through 50-plus bridge deals from the authors own experience - deals that were important to him in some way, technically interesting, or just plain fun. A former computer programmer and options trader, Larry Cohen was for many years a full-time bridge professional and part-time golfer. Now retired from serious competition, he travels from his home base in Boca Raton, Florida, to fulfill his numerous lecturing engagements, and he writes regularly for several magazines. He has twenty national championships to his name, as well as two world championship medals. He is perhaps best-kwn for his classic book, To Bid or t to Bid, which at the time was the best-selling book on the game since Charles Goren's heyday (it has since been surpassed by 25 Bridge Conventions You should Kw).
- Author(s)Larry Cohen
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Out-of-print date18/03/2016
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLinda Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.