All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe vel narrates the story of Mansi who amidst the untold joys of her wedded life feels forlorn. She has a loving husband and a seemingly perfect life, however she feels torn between her liabilities as a mother and wife on one hand and her thirst for self realization on the other. It is a story about finding true happiness and self-identity, and whether one has to sacrifice nuptial happiness in order to pursue her dreams and aspirations. The story makes a deep impact on the readers? minds and hearts. The vel is written in a first person narrative which enhances the emotional appeal of the story. The language of the vel is easy to follow, and the themes are relevant to the contemporary society, which makes it easy for the readers to identify with the characters in the book.
- Author BiographyMaya Khandelwal is a language teacher. She is passionate about writing, as well as music and nature. This is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Maya Khandelwal
- PublisherPower Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPower Publishers
- Format DetailsPaperback / softback (stationery)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.41
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $17.98Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.